Start: As soon as possible
Contract: Fixed contract and Hourly contract
Language Coaching Geneva is a growing boutique language school that offers tailored classes, development opportunities and a dynamic environment.
Language Coaching Geneva offers tailored language courses to professionals and expatriates in Switzerland. The corporate experience of LCG’s founder resulted in a teaching method that offers full immersion, bespoke and highly dynamic language trainings essentially based on a conversational approach which are 100% adapted to customers’ needs and goals.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive package with an incentive program
- Training opportunities
- Flourish in a positive structure
- Enriching experiences and development opportunities
- Possible long-term position
As an LCG teacher, you will be responsible for preparing and teaching classes (individuals and small groups) and reporting feedback on learners’ progress. You will also be expected to:
- Implement the vision, values and teaching methods of LCG
- Meet objectives and ensure learning progress
- Follow a specific course plan in line with to the company’s mandate
- Implement a positive and encouraging environment where learners feel comfortable
- Overall course management (attend meetings, reporting, calendar updates, assess progress, etc.)
- Native or perfectly bilingual in the language that you will teach
- Have a CELTA (or equivalent) or willing to get certified within a year
- Valid Swiss work permit or EU citizenship
- University degree (Bachelor and higher) and/or several years of work experience
- 3 years teaching experience with adults
- Available 20%-50% and work flexible hours including evenings
- You are dynamic, friendly, positive, empathetic, client-centric and organised
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Speak other languages, in particular French and English
- IT proficient ((Email, Drive, Calendar, apps, Langlion)
- Good level of general education and an understanding of complex concepts
- Have a car and live within reasonable working distance from Geneva
Do you have the required qualifications? Please send your complete application (CV, cover letter, work certificates or equivalent, ID, work permit, references, diplomas) to [email protected] Only applications with all the above-required qualifications will be considered.
All your information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.